ASTM A106 Grade C Carbon Steel Seamless Pipes
Jay Shree Metals provides a complete range of Carbon Steel Saw Pipe that are innovative in nature and can be customized according to consumer needs. Carbon Steel Saw Pipe provided by Jay Shree Metals is of high quality and durable in nature. Carbon Steel Saw Pipe, Stainless Steel Seamless pipes & Tubes, Carbon Steel Seamless Pipes & Tubes and Alloy Steel Seamless Pipes & Tubes are the carbon tubes that are available in our extensive range.
Serving the requirements and demands of various industries, Jay Shree Metals believes in making the best products and is therefore a leading supplier in the production of Carbon Steel pipes. We use state of the art technology for the manufacturing of our pipes.
For Our Customers:
- Customer service provided at Jay Shree Metals is of the highest standard.
- Material used in pipe production is of high quality.
- Equipment is updated and regularly maintained.
- You will get exactly what you need and when you need it.
- Cost effective and high quality Carbon Steel EFW Pipe ASTM A 671 Grade CC 65 pipes is supplied.
Carbon Steel Pipe To Carbon Steel Saw Pipe Pipe Quick Details
- Company Name: Jay Shree Metals
- Country/Region: India
- FOB Price: US $1500-5000 / Metric Ton
- Port: Nhava Sheva Port Mumbai
- Main Products: Seamless Pipes & Tubes, Welded Pipes & Tubes, Stainless Steel Tube, API 5L Pipes
- No.of Employees: 20 – 40 People
- Year Established: 1999
- Certification: ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001
Carbon Steel Saw Pipe Specifications
Carbon Steel SAW Pipes as well as Stainless Steel Saw Pipes are available in different grades and standards. Some of the standard features these are made available in include
Standard (ASTM A691),
and Size Range (2″- 24″).
Its other specifications include:
- Schedule S 5, S 10, S 20, S 40, S 60, S XS, S 80, S 100, S 120, S 140, S 160, S XXS
- Bevelled End (BW)
- Plain End Pipe (PE)
|Sr No||DESCRIPTION||GRADE||SIZE RANGE|
|A||SEAMLESS / WELDED PIPES|
|1||Carbon Steel Seamless Pipes||A53 / A106 / API 5L
Grade B (NACE – MR -0175)
|1/2″ – 24″|
|2||Carbon Steel ERW Black & Galvanized Pipes||A53 Grade A – B / API 5L – A53, Grade B (NACE MR-0175)||1/2″ – 16″|
|4||Carbon Steel SAW Pipes||API 5L / ASTM A671/ 672 ( up to Grade X-70)||12″ – 135 “|
|5||Stainless Steel Seamless Pipes/ Tubes||ASTM A312 Grade 304/L – 316/L||1/2″ – 16″|
|6||Stainless Steel Welded Pipes||ASTM A312 Grade 304/L – 316/L||1/2″ – 16″|
NOTE : OTHER SIZES AND GRADES ARE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
Carbon Steel Saw Pipe Application
Steel, where the main alloying constituent is carbon, is called Carbon Steel or plain carbon steel. The American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) defines carbon steel as: “Steel is considered to be carbon steel when no minimum content is specified or required for chromium, cobalt, columbium, molybdenum, nickel, titanium, tungsten, vanadium or zirconium, or any other element to be added to obtain a desired alloying effect; when the specified minimum for copper does not exceed 0.40 percent; or when the maximum content specified for any of the following elements does not exceed the percentages noted: manganese 1.65, silicon 0.60, copper 0.60.”
This type of steel is applied in various industries and for critical engineering purposes. Other value added products of carbon steel include LPG cylinders, corrosion resistant steel, precision tubes and medium/high carbon grades, critical structural application steel, etc.