API 5L X80 PSL2 LSAW Steel Pipe is a steel pipe and is commonly used for pipeline transportation systems in the petroleum and natural gas industries. API 5L is suitable for oil and gas transmission, structural application, and mechanical components.
Jay Shree Metals is a leading manufacturer, supplier and exporter of API 5L X80 PSL2.
All API 5L X80 PSL2 LSAW Steel pipes are individually covered so that the premium quality of material is retained and there are no damages in the last stages of production.
API 5L X80 PSL2 LSAW Steel comes with imprints relevant to the job information (for example heat number, size, material and part number). This information is also printed along all to whom API 5L X80 PSL2 LSAW Steel is delivered.
Your need for API 5L X80 PSL2 LSAW Steel pipe of standard length and diameter pipes and tubing ends here. If you need high strength, high tensile, heavy wall line pipe requirements for deep sour wells, drilling, offshore drilling and production, arctic exploration and production, or you need API 5L X80 PSL2 pipe for natural gas, oil or water transport, then Jay Shree Metals can meet the demands of your company.
API 5L X80 PSL2 LSAW Steel (enhanced) is a high yield LSAW pipe that is modified to suit offshore structural purposes. It is intended for (but not limited to) use in fixed offshore structures and is designed to operate in the offshore sector.
We are leading Suppliers and Exporters in various countries:
API 5l X42 PSL1 LSAW Line Pipes in Singapore
API 5l X42 PSL1 LSAW Line Pipes in Iran
API 5l X42 PSL1 LSAW Line Pipes in Saudi Arabia
API 5l X42 PSL1 LSAW Line Pipes in Indonesia
API 5L X80 PSL2 LSAW Pipe Grade,Chemical Composition and Mechanical Requirements
Grade: X80 Q PSL2
- The x symbol followed by a two or three digit number equal to the specified minimum yields strength in 1000 psi rounded down to the nearest integer.
- Minimum Yield
- At pipe body 290 MPa (42,100 psi)
- Delivery Condition
- +N Normalizing rollingQ Quenched and tempered
where +Q refers to a heat treatment
process consisting of quench
hardening followed by tempering
- PSL refers to product specification level,
where PSL 1 mentions the minimum mechancial requirement
Nominal Pipe Size for
API 5L X80 PSL2 LSAW Steel Pipes: 2″ to 28″ O.D.
Wall Thickness – Schedule 10 through 160, STD, XS, XXS
Chemical Properties of API 5L X80 PSL2 LSAW Steel Pipes
|Mass fraction, based upon heat and product analysis a|
|LSAW PIPE – API 5L X80 PSL2|
- 0.50% maximum for cooper; 0.50% maximum for nickel; 0.50% maximum for chroium and 0.15% maximum for molybdenum. For grades up to and including XS2, Cu, Cr and Ni shall not be added intentionally.
- For esach reduction of 0.01% below the specified maximum concentration of carbon, an increase of 0.05% above the specified maximum concentration for manganese is permissible, up to a maximum of 1.65% for grades>= X52; upto a maximum of 1.75% for grades>X52, but <x70; upto=”” a=”” maximum=”” of=”” 2.00%=”” for=”” grade=”” x70.<=”” li=””>
- Unlcess otherwise agreed, the sum of the niobium and vanadium contents shall be <=0.06%.
- The sum of the niboium, vanadium and titanium concentrations shall be <=0.15%.
- Unless otherwise agreed.
- Unless otherwise agrees, the sum of niboium, vanadium and titanium concentrations shall be <=0.15%.
- Unless otherwie agreed, 0.50% maximum ofr copper, 0.30% maximum for nickel, 0.30% maximum for chromiumand 0.15% maximum for molybdenum.
- Unless otherwise agreed, the sum of niboium, vanadium and titanium concentrations shall be <=0.15%.
- For pipe with diameter<219.10mm(8.625″), the maximum yield strength shall be <=495Mps(71,800 psi).
|Tensile Requirements on Pipe body of welded pipes||Ratio||Elongation||CVN Absorbed Energy||Heat Treatment|
|Yield Strength (R10.5)||Tensile Strength (R)||R 10.5/ R||%||0 degree celsius|
|PSI||Mpa||PSI||Mpa||Max||Minimum||Min J||Min ft. lb||Wield Seam & HAZ Normalizing|
|AVG ABSORBED ENERGY||IND. ABSORBED ENERGY|
|MIN (JOULES)||MIN (JOULES)|
- 0.50% maximum for copper, 0.50% maximum for nickel, 0.50% maximum for chromium, and 0.15% maximum for molybdenum.
- For each reduction of 0.01% below the specified maximum concetration for carbon, an increase of 0.05% above the specified maximum concentration for manganese is permissible, up to a maximum of 1.65%
- Unless otherwise agreed, the sum of the niobium and vanadium contents shall be ≤0.06%.
- The sum of the niobium ,vanadium and titanium concentratons shall be ≤0.06%.
- Unless otheriwse agreed.
- Unless otherwise agreed, the sum of niobium, vanadium and titanium concentrations shall be ≤ 0.15%